domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

Let's bring hope to our Savior!



Guys, for some reason that is unknown to us fans, Jennifer is hurt. At least that's what she left to understand on twitter. So we're raising the tag #JMoFamily to support it and we are sending messages of support and affection.

You may even be Evil Regal, hate Emma and the Charmings, but folks, we're talking about Jennifer, not Emma. I even hate Regina and but I love Lana so much. So c’mon fellows, let's show our support for this amazing star.

Before someone asks: NOBODY KNOWS THAT IF BECAUSE SEBASTIAN STAN OR NOT! I have discussed, argued and debated this a lot with the guys more enlightened and rational from the twitter and particularly I think she do that retweet because she liked the phrase, in the same way I do.

Some people think that she and Sebastian broke up and some people thinking she had a fight with a friend. I also vote this third option. I don’t know about you, but even though she is now evident that expression of weariness, she still has that sparkle in the eyes.

As fans we hope everything is okay not only for the lovely couple, but also for our dear and beloved Jen. Any more information will be posted here. We sincerely hope that is a misunderstanding.


@Rumplefacts



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário