quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012

Spoilerbrooke: 13 things about Broken


You might already read these spoilers about Broken, but there is the differential of our blog, we posted here theories about what we think that will happen! Then theres the recap:

1st - The premiere starts off in perhaps on of the last locations you would expect, and youd be hard-pressed to guess which person is in those scenes. (this maybe is the "evil" metioned by Jamie Chung).

2nd- We‘ll know three new characters before we see the others characters that we already love! (Geez... everybody knows that those characters are Mulan, Aurora and Phillip!)

3rd- "Who are you?" someone asks directly to Dr. Whale (for me, is Charming! The stills gave that theory to my brain!)

4th- David NEVER knew the small (almost nonexistent) "date" of Mary Margaret and Whale. This leading to be a rather amusing scene. (Really? Only if David chase Whale with the sword! That would be funny!)

5th- Aurora gets jealous of Mulan‘s "loyalty" to Phillip (besides coward she‘s jealousy? Phillip, buddy, choose a girl less complicated! I am joking, fellows!)

6th- Aurora and Phillip likes to kiss A LOT! (Guys, watch out! Look the classification of the series, okay Jullian and Sarah?!)

7th- Phillip, Aurora and Mulan will have a different dynamic compared with the classic fairy tale stories! (Honestly, I hope that it‘s not a love triangle! Phillip and Aurora in my heart! S2)

8th- Rumpelstiltskin makes a promise to Belle! (I‘m even seeing: I promise propose you after  I find Bae! She will die alone!)

9th- There‘s a recurring... thing... throughout the episode! The special FX involved are extremely cool! (Well, I LOVE OUAT! But the effects are a sh*t. The only who was good was that from the episode about Pinocchio! But I‘m curious to know what will be this... thing!)

10th- Emma is NOT interested in approaching her parents and use an extremely convincing motive and she will explain her motive. (We‘ve seen the promo and it was more than expected that Emma would react this way!)

11th- Henry will threaten Regina! (Hey Mom! I have a better mother! Touch in my family and I‘ll kill myself and you lose the only person that you love! Ok, I don‘t want that happen this, but I‘m also curious to see!)

12th- Emma‘s touch proves to be magical (That‘s right Whale, you are officially dismissed from the hospital! Now that Emma incorporated Dr. Cameron, so no longer we need your services! All right, I wanna see that too!)

13th- Emma and Snow will conclude the episode together! (Everyone knows that they will be beamed up to another world! Suspected be the Fairy Tale Land. And I still think that this will be the end of the episode!)

Now my face while reading this:


SUNDAY, WHY THIS DELAY???????????????????????






By @Rumplefacts

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário