sábado, 29 de setembro de 2012

Oncer Awards 2012: Purple Carpet


Hello fellows, I just came back to post the Oncer Awards! I hope you have fun with this fan fiction that I made to the "prize"! I'd put pictures of all nominees, but would be very long! Likewise I'd put a picture of Eion, but I've found none of him with a face of wood!


Good evening my dearies Oncers! Welcome to TV Storybrooke, where the magic lives in our hearts! My name is Daniel, and despite being dead, I'll be the commentator of the event this year! The highly and awesome prize of all the kingdoms, the Oncer Awards! This year, we had ten categories and a lot of fights between the competitors! Even a fight between Emma and Regina for the category of Best Diva! So, let's go to the purple carpet with our reporters Hansel and Gretel!

Hansel: Live? Ah...OK! Hello friends Oncers! I'm Hansel!
Gretek: And I'm Gretel! And here we are at the fabulous purple carpet from the Oncer Awards!
Hansel: You know, sis, I never understood why the carpet from the Oncer Awards is purple!
Gretel: This is simple, Hansel, everything in Storybrooke is purple or blue! Purple magic, blue caterpillar, blue fairy!
Hansel: Yeah! Hey, look there sis, the carriage arrived! And here cames our savior, Emma Swan! She look like a real princess!
Gretel whispering: That's because she is a real princess, your fool!
Hansel: ......
Gretel: So, Emma, tell us, how did you feel about the nominations?
Emma: I was surprised! A lot! I didn't know that I had so many fans! But what I really want to know is who was the idiot who indicated the Hatter and I as a couple! WE ARE NOT DATING! And I like Graham!
Hansel:... Emma.... I think you should have provided a little more attention! The nominees are Jennifer and Sebastian!
Emma:....Oh....Wel... They are dating so... Bye guys!
Hansel: Good luck Emma! Hey Gretel, It's Jefferson! Weird, I thought that Henry would come with Emma and not the Mad Hatter!
Gretel: ............ Jefferon, so, how does it feel being nominated for two strong categories as Hottest Guy and More Expected to return in season two?

Jefferson: Great, great, great... Grace has arrived?
Hansel: That scarf is not to show the scar that the Lion King gave to you?
Jefferson: It was the Queen of Hearts! GRACE! - runs off-
Gretel: Hey, look! THEY ARE SO CUTE! Snow, Charming and Henry! Hen, a word for your fans?
Henry: I have fans?
Hansel: Yes, they are called Believers!
Henry: COOL! Hi Believers! I love you so much!
Gretel: He's so cute!................... Snow, you'll keep your hair cutting?
Snow: I think so, Gretel! I like it short! And Charming also! Then will stay this way from now!
Hansel: Charming, troubled with the competition?
Charming: (laughs) Not at all! I just don't like that story about that guy from Political Animals dating my daughter and the Academy pomotes this!
Snow: Oh god, Charming!........... How many time I have to say? Our daughter is Emma, not Jennifer!
Charming: So what? It's my little girl the same way!
Hansel: Did you notice that she have twenty-eight years old and a son with ten years, didn't you?
Henry: Granny, we should go before Regina gets it!
Snow: Good ideia! Bye guys!
Charming: If that Voldermort's project touch in my family.............
Hansel: And speaking on the devil...
Gretel: Regina arrived?
Hansel: No, but Sidney does. Hey, look, it's Cinderella and Thomas!
Gretel: AWN! THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! Look, Red, Granny..... the wolf who came to represents Graham, Belle, Jminy and... Wooden Pinocchio???? C'mon productions, I know we have to save the green, but if Emma lose she grip the chainsaw and kill the guy!
Hansel: Geez..... Look, Rumple! Hey Rumpelstiltskin, why you came separated from Belle?
Rumple: We did not come apart!
Gretel: So why you guys are not together now?
Rumple: Who said that we are not?
Hansel and Gretel:................................................
Gretel: Anything to say to your fans?
Rumple: All magic comes with a price!
Hansel: How did you feel when you heard that you was nominated for the Oncer Awards?
Rumple: Kiss my boot!
Gretel: But you're not using boots!
Rumple: Stay in school, kids! See ya!
Hansel and Gretel: ?????
Hansel: I don't understand anything!
Gretel: It's Rumple! He's not to understand, he's to..... never mind! Wow, the award is about to begin!
Hansel: That's right and no sign of... REGINA!!!!!!!!!.... your Majesty... we hope that you didn't come!
Regina: Hope is the last to die! Unfortunately... I'll have to kill the whole town before I kill Emma!
Hansel and Gretel: *poker face*
Gretel: All right... good prize, your Majesty!
Hansel: And that's it! The Queen will represent her father, Hanry and her fiancé, Daniel! And back to the studio with Casper. Hansel and Gretel direct from the purple carpet of the Oncer Awards 2012!
Gretel: It's with you, Daniel!

By @Rumplefacts

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário