quinta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2012

Mel and Bia goes in "vacations"


Guys, is with the more unhappy face in the world that Mel and I came here to say goodbye! Not forever of course, but only until finish ours tests. In november I'll be back with everything and Mel will be back in january. This is because of my SATS and Mel have her college test. But don't worry, I will come every week to post the reviews from the episodes ('cause has to be someone hilarious to do that). When and if it we can, we'll post here!


My frequency on twitter goes down either. Maybe Mel will be offline for all those months. Obviously, Edu and Vivi will find someone to replace me until november. When I come back, I will do my and Mel's job!


So that is it Oncers, a big kiss and see you soon!


@Rumplefacts and @MelinaSM (Bianca and Melina)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário